Thursday, August 26, 2010

San Diego Zoo







Tuesday August 24. I spent the whole day today at the world famous San Diego Zoo. Great day and excellent zoo. It's more compact than the Toronto Zoo and has a couple of things that our zoo could use. It has a guided bus tour that is an great way to start your visit and it has an overhead chairlift for an aerial view. They have some different animals too, for example the beautiful

secretary bird and the okapi, which looks like it is made up of spare parts from other animals. They also have three pandas, six koalas and hundreds of other animals, some of which I had never heard of.

I got some notes from some of the African animals for me to deliver to their relatives on my safari!

I spent the evening riding around the harbour of San Diego and thorough the city looking unsuccessfully for an internet cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment