Friday, August 13, 2010

Photo News



Okay, I managed to figure out how to load some photos and to try and position them in my posts. It's a learning curve. Anyway, if you are inclined, please revisit the last few posts that didn't have photos, cause now they do. Also, if you click on the photos they will enlarge to full screen. So, hopefully from now on the posts will have photos, if the computer at the hotel allows me to do that.


Anyway, off to bed. Night all. This is Captain America signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Nice helmet.It makes you look years younger and I'm sure you will be a knock-out with the ladies.

    Mr.A.Moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we weren't the only dumb ones when it came to uploading pics.We are enjoying following your adventures. Ride on!
    Joan & Ross

    ReplyDelete