Monday, February 8, 2016

Outside Assembly

 The outside assembly.


My littlest student with the biggest book, check out the author, we'll see how it goes.

Monday, February 8th.
I left early today and rode my bicycle to school again today. I arrived about 7:30 and got some things done. We had our morning briefing and then we met the kids outside in our lines and took them directly to the yard for the assembly. It was interesting to see how it was organized, very similar to back home except outside. The administration and the students used a microphone. There were some parents in attendance as well. The students were really well behaved and attentive, all 500 of them. They sang the national anthem and recited some school pledges, about rules and routines and respecting the environment.

The rest of the day went well. We had our Monday evening meeting and then I rode back home. I visited Woolies to pick up some soups and then I spent the night typing up the blog and listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment