Sunday, January 8, 2017

Home.

 Me and my stuff, including the bike in a box.
 My buddy Mike and my son Danny, who picked me up at the airport.
 Belated Christmas gifts from Australia for the family.
And coming home to Toronto in January means cold and snow. 

Sunday, January 8th
The flight from Vancouver to Toronto was another four hours and thankfully I did get some sleep on it. All my luggage showed up and I loaded it on a cart and pushed it through the exit doors where I met my friend Mike who came to meet me and help with the luggage. We called my son, Danny, who was in a holding pattern in the parking lot and he drove around to pick me up.

So, that is it. All done. All of the planning, organizing, teaching and traveling in another country, and here I am back in the land of snow and cold.

It was a hell of a ride. There were no negatives to the whole experience. Now to work with another group of kids and visit family and friends until the next adventure.

2 comments: