Sunday, July 17, 2016

Relaxing Weekend In Melbourne

The Aquanation Aquatics Centre with a beautiful 50' metre pool inside...
and another one outside with lots of seating.
The Wave Rider I would like to try this when the weather outside warms up as it is outdoors.

Saturday July 16 to Sunday July 17th.
This was a quiet weekend in Melbourne as I had to take care of some business. I found a little garage that can replace my radiator. For $500 he gave me a new radiator and an oil change and I'm good to go. I found a beautiful swimming pool complex to use. It is a bit far away but I felt like swimming. So for $8 I went for a good swim. I am out of shape though and had to take a short rest after every two lengths, but I did persevere and swam 20 lengths of the 50 metre pool to make a full kilometre. Felt great to be back in the water. They also have a wave rider there that I would like to try at some point as it really looks like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment