Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Tree in Cape Town at the V&A Harbour.

I'd like to wish all my family, friends and fellow travellers or anyone else who is following along, a very Merry Christmas. I am in the southern hemisphere where it is much warmer with no snow and definitely doesn't feel like the Christmas season. I have heard some carols but it just doesn't cut it.

I am going away for the Christmas weekend to a farm in Buchan Victoria to visit a couple of Australian friends that I made when I rented the farm last year. I will have no wi-fi for a couple of days. So have a great turkey feast and I'll be in touch when I get back.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Feliz Navidad Joe! Celebrating now w friends surrounded by snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Joe.....don't be missing the snow too much . Getting brutal on the farm this year. Heading to Texas late January for a few weeks and looking forward to getting away. Safe travels to you for 2018 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Joe
    See you very soon
    Big hugs
    Joynn

    ReplyDelete