Monday, September 18, 2017

Update

Just a quick note to tell you all that at the moment I am in a really remote area of Morocco and the wi-fi is so slow that I cannot upload any photos, so I'll wait until I get better reception in a few days. Of more concern at the moment is my computer. I can't close it properly as there is a problem with one of the hinges. I've asked our guide if he know a repair shop. He is going to check it out. Otherwise I will have to buy another new one.

So, don't worry about my present absence or any future one. I am fine. I just need to get things sorted.


4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a journal to record your adventures in until you can post them here. Will miss my nightly read and look forward to you being back in operation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and continue to enjoy the adventures. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe
    Love the pics of the Sahara - Morocco, not so much.
    Stay safe - big hugs

    ReplyDelete